Due to our continued growth, Vargo Physical Therapy is currently seeking a full-time Physical Therapist at our Sherman Oaks office. We are looking for a candidate who can demonstrate they are an exceptional and dynamically skilled Physical Therapist who is passionate about treating and rehabilitating patients.
Responsibilities include performing patient evaluations, interpreting physician prescriptions and performing appropriate treatment as well as assisting in supervising the PT Aides. Candidate must be a California licensed PT. The desired candidate should also possess excellent communication, organizational and leadership skills along with experience in an outpatient setting.
Vargo Physical Therapy has 10 locations throughout the greater LA area, provides an open and friendly work environment and offers a competitive salary with a comprehensive benefits package.
Benefits for Full-Time Employees include:
- Comprehensive PPO or HMO Medical plan
- PPO or DHMO Dental plan
- Vision insurance
- Company paid Life insurance
- Company paid Long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) with generous dollar for dollar match
- Profit sharing plan participation
- Paid vacation, sick and holiday time
- Pre-tax spending account for health and childcare
- Annual Continuing Education allowance
- Unlimited and company paid access to Medbridge for CEUs
- Employer paid ASTYM certification
- Company paid KAATSU certification and training
- Company paid access to financial planning
- Mentorship collaboration with our 45+ PT/PTAs
The following positions are currently available. Additionally, we are always looking for Physical Therapy Aides and Front Office staff. Please download our employment application and send it along with your resume to